Tuesday 15 March 2011

Decisions Decisions

I don't know if it is the same with all ceative people but I can never make a decision. Years ago when I was still working as a designer I got called to the office & my boss told me off for giving the customer too much choice, I am still doing the same now because I can never decide which designs I like the best. Sometimes I meet my match with customer's who stand at my stall for half an hour because they cannot decide what to buy, then they ask me which one I like the best?
Anyway today I had to make a decision. I had a letter in my hand with a stamp on I was standing next to the post box & I just could not decide wether to post it? It was an application for a craft stall at Hyde End (somewhere near London) this Easter, but it is a long way to travel, quite expensive for the stall & I always worry about having enough stock if I do sell well. So there I was stood at the post box with this letter in my hand when my eight year old daughter grabbed it off me & posted it! Well decision made then, Hyde End here we come.

No comments:

Post a Comment