Tuesday 21 January 2014

Janurary one of my favorite months

Most people don't like January but to me it is one of my favorite months. It is the month I get to do all those little jobs around the house that I have to put off the rest of the year as I have no time. It is the month I have the tidiest house & the most nights off. It is also the month I get time to think about & try out new ideas.
We have changed a lot over the last few years & we are now adding more items to our printed range including these new Heart Brooches which I love, I have just got them today so it is exciting to see them finished & ready to go.
We have also just got our new Stars which I have been looking forward to for months. I painted this Red Squirrel looking up at the stars in anticipation of putting it on this hanging star.
We also have some other new items waiting for paintings but I think these are enough for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment